The pairing for the 2013 Boys DecoTurf High School Tennis Team Championships 'A Division' have been released. The tournament will begin on Friday, March 22nd with some exciting first round match-ups.
- Defending Florida Class 3A State Champion Barron Collier (Naples, FL), the 2012 tournament runner-up, will open play against Tennessee Division II Class AA semi-finalist Baylor (Chattanooga, TN).
- Deerfield (Deerfield, IL) will look to follow up their 5th Place finish in Illinois last season as they open play against Northern California state quarterfinalist Davis (Davis, CA).
- Florida Class 2A runner-up Gulliver Prep (Miami, FL) open play against defending Louisiana Class 5A State Champion Jesuit (New Orleans, LA).
- Defending Tennessee Division II Class AA State Champion Montgomery Bell Academy (Nashville, TN) will take on three-time Mississippi Class 6A State Champion Ocean Springs (Ocean Spring, MS) in their tournament opener.
- Defending Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association Champion Mount St. Joseph (Baltimore, MD) will open tournament play against Florida Class 4A's 8th place finisher Winter Park (Winter Park, FL).
- Tennessee Division II Class AA semi-finalist McCallie (Chattanooga, TN) will open play against defending Illinois State Champion Hinsdale Central (Hinsdale, IL).
- Defending Kentucky State Champion Saint Xavier (Louisville, KY) will look to follow up a 4th place finish in 2012 as they open play against Ravenwood (Brentwood, TN).
- Kentucky state quarterfinalist Trinity (Louisville, KY) will open play against Tennessee Division II Class AA runner-up Memphis University School (Memphis, TN).
The tournament will consist of two rounds of play on Friday, March 22nd and two rounds of play on Saturday, March 23rd. The tournament championship is scheduled for Saturday at 2:30pm at E.P. Sawyer State Park. To view a printable copy of the bracket click here.
The pairings for the Boys DecoTurf High School Tennis Team Championships 'B Division' will be released next week.